To provide a good learning environment in order to nurture the talents who are expertise in Life Sciences and possess solid employability skill with an international perspectives.
Core competencies of students
1. develop a solid foundation and skill in life sciences, possess the spirit of accepting challenges from interdisciplinarity;
2. have a good training in life sciences and logic, and possess a wide range of liberal concepts between humanities and technology management;
3. to train the students to think independently and critically;
4. have a high willingness to learn and plasticity, and possess a good team spirit;
5. have excellent employability skills, such as good working attitude, poise and resistance to stress, expression and communication skills;
6. to implement the concern for environment and society by using the academic theories that have been learned.